The Ministry is implementing a programme on Information and Public Awareness using Electronic Media, Print & Postal Media, Exhibitions and Outdoor Media like hoardings/kiosks/bus back panels, song & drama etc. through DAVP, Doordarshan, All India Radio, Song & Drama Division, State Nodal Agencies, etc.
To generate mass awareness of the non-conventional energy products and devices in terms of their multiple benefits, design features, products availability, etc., and also to disseminate information on technological developments and promotional activities taking place in the area of non-conventional energy.
- Publicity through Electronic Media
- Publicity through Print & Postal Media
- Publicity through Exhibitions and Outdoor Media
- Production & Broadcasting of 10-15 minutes Radio Sponsored Programme through DAVP/AIR.
- Production and telecast of short duration video films/spots/serials through Doordarshan/DAVP.
Print & Postal Media:
- Issue of Thematic advertisements on NRSE in newspapers and magazines/periodicals ; and press releases.
- Publication of brochures/folders/booklets/news letters/trade guide/calendar on NRSE.
- Publication of Annual Report and Urja Bharati.
- Design and production of annual calendar on NRSE.
- Printing of slogans on NRSE on postal stationery like post cards, inland letters, speed post satchels, etc.
Exhibitions & Outdoor Media
- Participation for NRSE exhibitions in International, Nationaland State level important trade fairs/melas/events/exhibitions.
- Organising publicity campaigns/mobile exhibitions in rural/remote and far-flung areas through Mobile Exhibition Vans.
- Organising Song & Drama Programmes on NRSE in different States.
- Taking up field publicity through hoardings, kiosks, bus back panels,etc. and painting of NRSE slogans on letter boxes.